Latest Covid-19 Update:
We are currently open and will continue to see patients for their appointments with our new policies, rules and procedures outlined below.
Please keep in mind that dental offices have been following Federal and State infection control procedures for decades, however things are going to look a little different for a while. We are committed to your health and safety. Thusly, here are some important, key differences that are going into effect until further notice:
- All responsible parties will be emailed/texted a link to a form on our website to complete and sign 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment. This MUST be completed prior to arrival. It is a pre-screen health questionnaire specific to COVID-19, and we cannot see any patient who has not completed this form.
- All patients must brush thoroughly prior to attending their appointment; all brushing stations have been turned into handwashing-only stations.
- Upon entering the building you must wash hands or use the provided hand sanitizer.
- There will be guided signs at the outside entrance of the office to direct you where to go; please follow the orange feet and all requests at these signs.
- We will use a scan thermometer to take temperatures of anyone who enters the building; anyone with a temperature over 100.4 degrees will be rescheduled.
- We ask that anyone ages five and up wear a mask when entering the building; if you do not have a mask, you cannot be admitted into the building.
- Once you or your kiddo has been checked in, only one adult will be allowed per patient to go back into the clinic and their temperature will be taken as well. Your child will be walked out by a clinician and their appointment findings will be reviewed if you decide to wait in the car.
- All next visits for patients who do not routinely schedule their own appointments will be made via phone. Please be prepared to answer our call shortly after the appointment to schedule a next visit. Scheduling timely will help get treatment back on track!
- All of our team members will be wearing additional PPE for our patients and their own protection.
- All responsible parties will be shown how to sign up for our new MyOrtho mobile app which will increase our ability to communicate more effectively in a virtual manner.
There are many other things taking place such as increased sanitation schedules, staff health screenings, air filtration system checks, along with scheduling, procedural and PPE changes. This list is not meant to be comprehensive, so please let us know if you have any specific questions about what else we may be doing to take best care of your families during treatment.
We look forward to seeing you and getting back to providing excellent dental care in a happy, healthy and safe environment.
For patients arriving for their appointments, please complete this mandatory form before your scheduled appointment. If you have filled it out prior to previous appointments, no need to re-submit but please contact us if you are experiencing any symptoms, you have been exposed to COVID-19, or if you have travelled outside of the US or domestically by airline, bus or train in the last 14 days